I received 2 blog awards from 2 fabulous bloggers this past week. I would like to thank Sweden for turning around my views on food, I would like to thank my grandma for showing me how to live an active and healthy lifestyle every day, I would like to thank my fantastic readers… haha nah, jk! It is awesome to know that so many amazing bloggers and readers like what I am doing with my blog though, thanks guys! 🙂
The first blog award that I received was from miss Jaime. Thanks girl!
The blog I received was the kreativ blogger award:
The rules are as follows: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know…you are Kreativ!
7 things that I love:
1. Hans, obviously! The moment I met my husband, I knew that our relationship would grow into something completely amazing or I was going to be one disappointed little girl 🙂 It was love at first sight. (aww)
2. My family. They have done everything for me. From letting us live with them for 2 loonnggg months while Hans was looking for a job to supporting me with everything that I do.
3. Sweden, because it taught me more about myself than I could ever find out any other way. It taught me to become independent and how to submerse myself into a completely different culture than my own.
4. Chocolate because just the smell of it makes me happy. 🙂 I love all things chocolate, from crappy Hershey’s to fine quality dark, from cookies to cakes and everything in between.
5. Traveling because it opens my eyes to other cultures in the world.
6. Yoga, not only because I can feel my body strengthen with every breath and asana, but also because it taught me to honor my body and treat my body with the utmost respect.
7. My lovely pets. Lucky the sheltie, Snickers the weiner, and Sebestian the siamese kitty. They bring so much joy to my life that couldn’t be given by anything else.
The second award that I got this week was from my girl Ruby across the pond in Holland, who I feel like I have a connection to since she lives in Holland, I learned that the Dutch and Swedish have almost similar views after reading this post about the Dutch view on food. Thanks for the awesome award Ruby!
I know that I am supposed to pass on these awards to other bloggers, but the truth is there is just so many fantastic blogs out there that it would take me quite awhile to figure out which to pass on the award to. I am so flattered to receive these awesome awards, it makes me more confident in my decision to start my own blog after being a reader for almost a year.
Oh, and just thought I would let you guys know that it is snowing in Tulsa today, and I mean snowing!!! I woke up and saw these huge snowflakes coming down and they just keep coming!! Hopefully, we can venture out of the nice, warm house and go to the mall today. This is the first snow that we have had in Tulsa this year so I am going to enjoy it because tomorrow it is supposed to be 70 again! Here is a photo of the weiner, Snickers, he has the biggest personality I have ever experienced with a dog. He is crazy! He hates to go outside in the cold so Hans kept throwing the tennis ball outside so Snickers would run outside real fast in the snow to go get the ball and run right back inside, it was hilarious!!
And Hans with his other girlfriend….eerrr, boyfriend?? Is there something you need to tell me Hans? 🙂
Thanks again girls for the award and have a fabulous Saturday!